Friday, January 22, 2010

Alternative to the most recent post!

OOOOOOOOO!!! Listen to this suggestion from a visitor and long lost friend from grade school (sweet Jennifer)...this is in regards to my last posting...click here...but before you do, the alternative suggestion is as follows:

You could replace the hot dogs with tofu!!!!



Yummy! I'm a big fan of Tofu too!!!! Sluuuuurrrrp!!! That's me drooling!!!! Ok, let me wipe my mouth here as I type...

So for you vegetarians...this might be a great alternative to the hot dogs and rice....instead you could do the tofu and rice..and still add and mix the ingredients as suggested ('86' the hot dogs)!

Tell me what you think, if you tried it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments like we love desserts!!!
Please Note: If you don't have user id...then please comment as 'Anonymous'...thank you!