Ok...let's see here...what sounds good? As I flip through the pages of the small cook book from my Holly, I believe I'll choose the Mexican Cheese Dip from the 'Appetizers Section':
Ok, get your small grocery list ready, here's what you will need:
* 8 oz. (ounces) cream cheese
* 8 oz. Monterrey Jack Cheese, shredded
* 2 TBS (Tablespoons) of chili powder or taco seasoning
* 1 tsp. (Teaspoon) of garlic powder
* 2 cans chili with NO beans
Mix the first four ingredients together. Then, pour chili on top and heat until melted. Serve with tortilla chips!
Acabado! ('Finished' in Spanish)!
We're going to make this for New Year's Eve...we'll let you know how it turns out!!!! I would love it if you would let me know how it turned out for you!
Thanks for leaving your comments...I love comments as much as I love chocolates!!!!!